Training starting on August 1st, 2024
At WHEELS Logistics, you will set things in motion - flexible, competent planning, consistent implementation, and an international team. We are a leading contract logistics company that helps renowned international companies achieve their goals faster and more efficiently - because we understand our customers' paths. With core competencies in transport, warehousing, and production logistics, we stand for bundled logistics expertise and reliable service from a single source.
- As an apprentice for office management, you will handle administrative and order-related tasks, and quickly take on responsibility for your work area in various training stations.
- In collaboration with our customers, your new colleagues, and external service providers, you will also communicate in English.
- You will research information, prepare data, and support our management team.
- You have completed at least a middle school diploma (or equivalent) with good grades in German, English, and Mathematics.
- You are open to gaining experience in an international team and taking on responsibility.
- You are able to keep an overview, even with complex tasks.
- We offer you a diverse apprenticeship with excellent opportunities for advancement and exciting perspectives in the innovative logistics industry, which is becoming increasingly important.
- You will work in modern offices and can also take advantage of our company fitness program and a diverse and free beverage offering. We will gladly cover the cost of your apprentice ticket.
- We are a family-owned company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Your training plan will be tailored to your needs: we can shorten the training period for you if you have relevant prior knowledge or show good performance, and we offer you the additional qualification of "Europaassistent/in" in connection with a practical training abroad.