Training starting on August 1st, 2024
Structured-conceptual working meets hands-on mentality and a strong sense of unity. This is what makes WHEELS valuable for us, our customers, and partners. Today, we are a leading provider of contract logistics, much more than a mere transportation service. Whether it's Value Added Services or IT consulting – we explore new paths and repeatedly realize: there's still a lot within all of us. As a trainee for office management (m/f/d), what potential would you like to uncover with us?
- As an apprentice for office management, you will handle administrative and order-related tasks, and quickly take on responsibility for your work area in various training stations.
- In collaboration with our customers, your new colleagues, and external service providers, you will also communicate in English.
- You will research information, prepare data, and support our management team.
- You have completed at least a middle school diploma (or equivalent) with good grades in German, English, and Mathematics.
- You are open to gaining experience in an international team and taking on responsibility.
- You are able to keep an overview, even with complex tasks.
- We offer you a diverse apprenticeship with excellent opportunities for advancement and exciting perspectives in the innovative logistics industry, which is becoming increasingly important.
- You will work in modern offices and can also take advantage of our company fitness program and a diverse and free beverage offering. We will gladly cover the cost of your apprentice ticket.
- We are a family-owned company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Your training plan will be tailored to your needs: we can shorten the training period for you if you have relevant prior knowledge or show good performance, and we offer you the additional qualification of "Europaassistent/in" in connection with a practical training abroad.