Dual Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration starting from August 01, 2024
+++ Three recognized degrees in seven semesters +++ combined with practical experience +++ with a fixed salary +++
Structured-conceptual working meets hands-on mentality and a strong sense of unity. This is what makes WHEELS valuable for us, our customers, and partners. Today, we are a leading provider of contract logistics, much more than a mere transportation service. Whether it's Value Added Services or IT consulting – we explore new paths and repeatedly realize: there's still a lot within all of us. As a dual bachelors degree student in Business Administration (m/f/d), what potential would you like to uncover with us?
- The alternation between practice and theory requires a high level of resilience from you, but is the perfect preparation for your future professional life within the company.
- You quickly take on responsibility in diverse areas of activity and learn about the processes and interconnections within an internationally operating logistics company.
- You acquire a broad knowledge of business administration and, in addition, communication and analytical skills that will prepare you well for international business practice.
- You have completed your high school or technical college degree with very good grades in mathematics, geography, and English.
- You have a keen interest in business and logistics, as well as the ability to work independently and ambitiously on challenging tasks and questions.
- You are open to gaining experience in an international team and want to take on responsibility from the very beginning.
- Over seven semesters, you will complete training as a forwarding and logistics services specialist, the VWA study program for business administration, and the academic degree of Bachelor of Arts.
- A dual study program with us means: no tuition fees, a fixed salary during your studies, a secure study place at FH Münster, excellent support and small study groups, direct practical experience, and career prospects.
- We offer you a versatile apprenticeship with excellent opportunities for advancement and exciting prospects in the logistics industry, which is becoming increasingly important.
- You will work in modern furnished offices and can take advantage of our company fitness program and diverse and complimentary beverage selection. We will cover the cost of your apprentice ticket.
- We are a family-run company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
Want to find out more?
Gain further valuable insights into WHEELS Logistics in our stories.