Dual Studies starting on August 1, 2024
+++ Three recognized degrees in seven semesters +++ combined with practical experience +++ with a fixed salary +++
With WHEELS Logistics, you can get things rolling - flexible, competent planning, consistent implementation, and an international team: we are a leading company in contract logistics and help renowned, international companies achieve their goals faster and more efficiently - because we understand our customers' ways. With core competencies in transport, warehouse, and production logistics, we stand for bundled logistics know-how and reliable service from a single source.
- The alternating between practice and theory requires a high level of resilience from you, but it is the perfect preparation for your later professional life in the company.
- You quickly take on responsibility in versatile areas and learn about the processes and connections in an internationally operating logistics company.
- You acquire a broad IT-specific knowledge and take responsibility for the smooth use of our systems, including the implementation of new IT systems and ensuring the security of our data.
- You have completed your high school diploma or equivalent with very good grades in computer science, mathematics, and English.
- You have good analytical skills, affinity for computer science, as well as an independent and ambitious approach to challenging tasks and questions.
- You are open to gaining experience in an international team and want to take on responsibility from the very beginning.
- During the seven semesters, you will complete an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration, the VWA study program as an IT business administrator, and earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- A dual study program with us means no tuition fees, a fixed salary during the studies, a secure place at the Westfälische Hochschule, excellent support and small study groups, direct practical experience, and career prospects.
- We offer you a versatile apprenticeship with excellent prospects for taking over and exciting opportunities in the logistics industry, which is becoming increasingly important.
- You will work in modernly furnished offices and can use a diverse and free beverage offer in addition to our company fitness. We will be happy to cover the costs of your apprentice ticket.
- We are a family-run company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.