Apprenticeship starting on August 01, 2024
Structured-conceptual working meets hands-on mentality and a strong sense of unity. This is what makes WHEELS valuable for us, our customers, and partners. Today, we are a leading provider of contract logistics, much more than a mere transportation service. Whether it's Value Added Services or IT consulting – we explore new paths and repeatedly realize: there's still a lot within all of us. As a Trainee for forwarding and logistics services (m/f/d), what potential would you like to uncover with us?
- During the different training stations, you will quickly take on responsibility for your tasks.
- In close collaboration with our customers and your new colleagues, you will process transport orders in our transport management system.
- In the dispatch department, you will plan transports throughout Europe and develop solutions for the transport, storage, and production logistics of our customers.
- You have completed your intermediate school leaving certificate (or higher) with good grades in mathematics, English, and geography.
- You are open to gaining experience in an international team and taking on responsibility.
- You keep an overview - even with complex tasks.
- We offer you a diverse apprenticeship with excellent opportunities for takeover and exciting perspectives in the innovative logistics industry, which is becoming increasingly important.
- You will work in modernly furnished offices and can also enjoy a diverse and free beverage selection in addition to our company fitness program. We will gladly cover the cost of your apprentice ticket.
- We are a family-run company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Your training plan will be tailored to your needs: we shorten the training period with corresponding prior knowledge or good performance and offer you the additional qualification of European Assistant in connection with a foreign internship.
Want to find out more?
Gain further valuable insights into WHEELS Logistics in our stories.