WHEELS Logistics dispatches more than 750 trucks daily, with a loading volume of up to 120 m³ and a payload of 25 tons. With 25 locations across Europe, WHEELS Logistics provides solutions in the areas of transport, warehousing, and production logistics. Our flexible, competent planning, consistent implementation, and dynamic European team characterize us as a leading logistics company.
- You possess a valid driver's license for Class CE with 95 code and a valid driver card.
- You have professional experience as a truck driver with tractor-trailers or tandem trailers.
- Your work style and handling of the vehicle are always reliable and conscientious.
- Your demeanor towards customers and colleagues is competent and friendly.
- You will drive a tandem trailer with a permissible total weight of 40 tons.
- You will transport goods for our renowned clients, such as the automotive or packaging industry.
- You will reliably meet deadlines and comply with driving and rest periods.
- We can offer you either day trips for regional or national transport, or multi-day trips for international transport, based on your preferences.
- Depending on your place of residence, you will take over the truck at our locations in Gelsenkirchen, Cologne, Münster or Seesen. In some cases, you may even take the truck home with you.
- Our modern fleet primarily consists of MAN and Mercedes Benz vehicles, which are equipped with a telematics system, tablet communication, and truck navigation software.
- We provide you with a professional setting and a good working atmosphere.
- We offer timely and fair compensation, and provide you with a permanent employment contract.
- We will organize your training for the professional driver qualification, and of course, cover the associated costs.
Want to find out more?
Gain further valuable insights into WHEELS Logistics in our stories.