Structured-conceptual working meets hands-on mentality and a strong sense of unity. This is what makes WHEELS valuable for us, our customers, and partners. Today, we are a leading provider of contract logistics, much more than a mere transportation service. Whether it's Value Added Services or IT consulting – we explore new paths and repeatedly realize: there's still a lot within all of us. What potential would you like to uncover with us in the area of warehouse organisation and logistics?
- In close coordination with our customer and our specialist departments, you analyse the production figures and align our capacities accordingly.
- Your tasks include carrying out stock postings in SAP based on the documentation of material movements as well as performing stock checks and clarifying stock differences.
- You process transport documents and delivery receipts and explain the loading process to our drivers.
- For international tours, especially to Switzerland, you support the customs processing.
- You have an overview of all processes in order to organise smooth logistics across the board for our customers.
- Even during your apprenticeship or business studies, you were able to make a difference and gain a lot of knowledge about warehouse and transport logistics.
- You are proud of what you have already achieved in your commercial career and would like to develop professionally and personally in the logistics environment.
- You have good user skills and routine in the SAP ERP system and in the common MS Office and e-mail applications.
- You see yourself as a competent contact person due to your obliging manner.
- Work in a team that strives to get the best out of everything and whose cohesion is second to none.
- The close cooperation with exciting customers and versatile tasks make the profession a good development perspective.
- You will be familiarised with your new tasks individually and by fixed contact persons.
Want to find out more?
Gain further valuable insights into WHEELS Logistics in our stories.