Structured-conceptual working meets hands-on mentality and a strong sense of unity. This is what makes WHEELS valuable for us, our customers, and partners. Today, we are a leading provider of contract logistics, much more than a mere transportation service. Whether it's Value Added Services or IT consulting – we explore new paths and repeatedly realize: there's still a lot within all of us. As a Dispatcher (m/f/d), what potential would you like to uncover with us?
- In the role of a Dispatcher / Freight Forwarder, you will be responsible for planning and managing full truckload transportation across Europe and overseeing a fleet of vehicles. Your success will be measured by key business indicators.
- You'll monitor the status of transportation orders and respond to any deviations with a customer and company-oriented approach. You will interact with the drivers in your fleet as equals, using your appreciative and assertive approach to motivate them towards top performance.
- Through close communication with customers and business partners, you will collaboratively work in a trustworthy manner, serving as the foundation for a successful and sustainable partnership.
- You hold a completed apprenticeship as a Specialist in Freight Forwarding and Logistics Services or an equivalent qualification. Ideally, you already possess professional experience in organizing transportation and logistics services, but we also offer exciting opportunities for career changers and those who have discontinued their studies.
- You are skilled in using common MS Office applications and email tools. You enjoy communication and are proficient in English as well.
- Be part of a team that strives to bring out the best in everything and has an unmatched sense of unity. To ensure a healthy work-life balance, we offer the option of partially working remotely from home.
- You'll find modernly furnished offices, appealing fitness options, and an on-site company daycare for your children. Are you a coffee enthusiast? Fantastic, as the drinks from our original Italian espresso machine not only carry the taste of "Dolce Vita" but are also complimentary.
- Moreover, we provide additional benefits such as holiday and Christmas bonuses, as well as contributions towards company pension plans.